This is a great presentation. I can see this as a fun project for students to learn, enhance and retain their learning and even help other students learn better. Check out various ideas.
My current focus is more on teaching technology to students by making them create small useful products. Brad’s ideas and other similar ideas will definitely inspire these students to think deeper.
Here is my own list to which I will probably add more items
- A set of Semantic Web Components
- Converting Web Pages to Linked Data Streams
- A simple concept map overlay of a Web Document
- A Semantic Search Project (for specific types of users – students, developers
- A Simple text mining toolkit (student projects)
I will write more about these as I start thinking deeper.